Buying Commercial Real Estate in 60 Seconds
July 21, 2021
Here is everything you need to know about the essentials of buying commercial real estate in 60 seconds or less.
- Figure out the physical characteristics of the real estate you need compared with what you would like to have.
- Determine what you can afford for a downpayment and then find out the loan size you can get approved for.
- Assemble a team. Find a team of professionals *who specialize in the work you need done* who can review the legal and financial aspects of the transaction as well as inspect the physical elements of the building and land.
- Do the deal, here’s how:
- Survey what is available
- Tour the properties
- Make offers
- Negotiate a Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Engage your team to study the Due Diligence items
- Begin coordinating your move
- Close the deal.
I’m David Skinner, and this is the CRE Coach where together you and I are lifting the hood on commercial real estate.